Your Own Apples and Pumpkins
Book your Fall class trip or Birthday Parties
Apple and Pumpkin Picking
August 29 through
November 1, 2015
Accepting Dates July 1 through October 31 2015
Book your Family Reunions and Birthday Parties
Bring your blankets and have a picnic.
Deli is always across the street.
Busses please park on the store side
Large Subs are Available place your order for your party.
Class Trip Prices
Over the Age of 24 months must pay to go on the trip.
1 Apple Picking,
Wagon Ride to the Orchard ,Pumpkin Picking and Apple Cider and a Donut $12.00 per person
Package 2 Apple
Picking, Wagon Ride and A Cup of Apple Cider & a Homemade Donut $10.00 per person
3 Apple Picking,
Walk to the Orchard A Cup of Apple
Cider & Homemade Donut $9.00 per person
Package 4 Small
Pumpkin, Wagon Ride A
Cup of Apple Cider & Homemade Donut $7.00 per person
Package 5 Small Pumpkin A Walk to the Field Cup of Apple Cider & Homemade
Donut $6.00 per person
- Group representatives must come into the store to pay
and receive bags before trip begins
- Children must remain with chaperones at all times.
- Reservations are required for class trips and class trip pricing.
- You may Only pick apples in the bags provided
by us. No Exceptions.
tote-bags, handbags, backpack, etc must remain in the car or bus while picking. Except for medical use.
- Absolutely No climbing trees or throwing fruits or vegetables.
- All persons attending over the age of 24 months are required to pay the
package price, this is non-negotiable. No exceptions.
are do on or before the the trip begins. Cash, Credit (Master Card / Visa / Discover / American Express).
- All Tables in the picinic area are at a first come first serve basis.
- All Busses Parking must park on the Store Side not across the street
in the field. The field is for cars only
- Larger Bags and additional bags may be purchased at the store.
- All groups that come on Weekends must arrive before 11:00 am.
- We have the right to inspect all bags that come out of the fields and
Take your class to a real Apple and Pumpkin Picking Farm nessled in the heart of
the Pochuck Mountains, in Glenwood N.J. Small and Large Groups are Welcome we take all sizes. Plenty of parking, Picnic area,
Bring your own lunch or Go to the Deli. Visit the store for gift items and baked goods.