Your Own Apples and Pumpkins
Book your Fall class trip or Birthday Parties
Apple and Pumpkin Picking
August 29 through
November 1, 2015
Accepting Dates July 1 through October 31 2015
Book your Family Reunions and Birthday Parties
Bring your blankets and have a picnic.
Deli is always across the street.
Busses please park on the store side
Large Subs are Available place your order for your party.
Class Trip Prices
Over the Age of 24 months must pay to go on the trip.
1 Apple Picking,
Wagon Ride to the Orchard ,Pumpkin Picking and Apple Cider and a Donut Call
Package 2 Apple
Picking, Wagon Ride and A Cup of Apple Cider & a Homemade Donut
3 Apple Picking,
Walk to the Orchard A Cup of Apple
Cider & Homemade Donut
Package 4 Small
Pumpkin, Wagon Ride A
Cup of Apple Cider & Homemade Donut
Package 5 Small
Pumpkin A Walk to the Field Cup
of Apple Cider & Homemade
- Children must remain with chaperones at all times.
- Reservations are required for class trips.
- You may Only pick apples in the bags provided
by us. No Exceptions.
tote-bags, handbags, backpack, etc must remain in the car or bus while picking. Except for medical use.
- Absolutely No climbing trees or throwing fruits or vegetables.
- All persons attending over the age of 24 months are required to pay the
package price, this is non-negotiable. No exceptions.
are do on or before the the trip begins. Cash, Credit (Master Card / Visa / Discover).
- All Tables in the picinic area are at a first come first serve basis.
- All Busses Parking is on the Store Side not across the street in the
field. The field is for cars only
Take your class to a real Apple and Pumpkin Picking Farm nessled in the heart of
the Pochuck Mountains, in Glenwood N.J. Small and Large Groups are Welcome we take all sizes. Plenty of parking, Picnic area,
Bring your own lunch or Go to the Deli. Visit the store for gift items and baked goods.